Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is the type of thing my mother would do - just take what she's has on hand and whip up something tasty. However, unlike my mother I make not of what I did so if it's good I can do it again. I will try this with vanilla yogurt as well maybe for a breakfast treat.
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- Stir jello into boiling water until dissolved.
- In a large separate bowl beat cream cheese and vanilla pudding mix until smooth. Slowly add the milk till mix thoroughly. Then slowly add the jello mixture. till thoroughly combined. Place this mixture in the fridge until mostly set up 20-30 minutes.
- Fold in the cool whip and the strawberries. Place back in fridge until ready to serve.