Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you don't have an oven, this is the answer to stuffed peppers.
Make and share this Stove Top Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Cut off the stem ends of the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except for the parsley.
- Fill the peppers with the meat mixture.
- Place them in a deep kettle with about 1 inch of water.
- Cover and simmer, adding a little more water if necessary, for 45 minutes, or until the meat is done.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley.