Recipe by cook from scratch
We like to buy those already formed hamburger patties from our butcher (only on sale though!). I have searched and searched for a recipe that used them rather than regular ground beef and ended up having to create my own. Serve with creamed potatoes and steamed green veggie (we do green beans or broccoli!) YUM!
- 4 lean beef burgers
- mccormick's unseasoned meat tenderizer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (I use Not Just Another Cream of Mushroom Soup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2-1 cup fresh mushrooms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Liberally coat patties with Meat Tenderizer and pepper. Poke holes in patties about 1/4 " apart. Sprinkle with minced onions.
- Brown patties lightly on one side. After turning, add soup, and remaining ingredients to the skillet.
- Cook thoroughly turning as needed so the patties do not overcook.