Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a nice healthy side dish.
Make and share this Stir Fried Tomatoes And Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 dashes bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 green onions, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup celery or 1⁄2 cup bok choy, sliced
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into strips
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Dissolve bouillon granules in boiling water; stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger and hot pepper sauce; stir in bouillon; set aside.
- Preheat wok or lge skillet over high heat, add oil; add green onions& celery; stir fry 2 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Add green pepper to wok; stir fry 2 minutes; stir in soy mixture; cook& stir until thickened& bubbly; stir in green onions, celery and tomatoes.
- Cover& cook for 1 minute.