Recipe by mariposa13
From Dr. Atkins Quick & Easy New Diet Cookbook. Phases 1-4. Per Serving: 7 carbs, 1.5 grams fiber, 5.5 net carbs, 34 grams protein, 23 grams fat, 368 cal
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork loin, sliced into thin strips
- 4 scallions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sliced water chestnuts, drained and patted dry
- 2⁄3 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat canola oil in heavy skillet or wok.
- Add pork and stir fry for 3-4 min, until pork begins to brown.
- Add scallions and garlic, cook 1 min more.
- Add water chestnuts, mushrooms, and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 2 minute.
- Add vinegar, salt, pepper, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Cook 2 minute.
- Serve immediately.