Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Great side dish.
Top Review by cyaos
This is my boyfriend's new "favourite" way to have cooked cabbage. I followed the recipe except I added an extra garlic clove and substituted about 1 tablespoon of melted butter in place of the oil. Next time I will just try some cooking spray to cut the fat a little. Thanks for posting something I have been told that I should be making often!
- 1⁄2 large cabbage
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cm ginger, peeled and cut inti fine matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove out leaves of cabbage. Cut in half and take out inner core. Slice quarters into 1 cm shreds.
- Place wok on high heat. Add oil, swirl around.
- Add ginger, garlic and chilli quickly stirring for few seconds.
- Add cabbage. Stir-fry briskly for 3-4 minutes.
- Add soy suace and balsamic and stir-fry few seconds longer.
- Serve immediately.