- 2 bunch baby carrots (peeled)
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- salt (sea to taste)
- ground pepper (fresh to taste)
- 14.79 ml honey
- 29.58 ml parsley (fresh chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced (200C normal).
- Toss the carrots in olive oil and season with salt and pepper in a large baking tray and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes or until reasonably tender, tossing now and again.
- Then toss the carrots with the honey and parsley and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes or until well glazed.