Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice sounding side from Huey's Kitchen.
- 2 bunch baby carrots (peeled)
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- salt (sea to taste)
- ground pepper (fresh to taste)
- 14.79 ml honey
- 29.58 ml parsley (fresh chopped)
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced (200C normal).
- Toss the carrots in olive oil and season with salt and pepper in a large baking tray and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes or until reasonably tender, tossing now and again.
- Then toss the carrots with the honey and parsley and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes or until well glazed.
Delicious carrots I'mPat. We really enjoyed these babies prepared this way. I didn't have any baby carrotes, so I cut the big carrotes on an angel and roasted them a lot longer than requested. They turned out great, sweet and tender with a lovely glaze. Thanks for sharing your quick and easy to make recipe.
Love these carrots! Made as written with a bag of baby carrots. They are so easy to make and have a nice natural-tasting sweetness to them. Will be making these again as this is going into my Best of cookbook! Made for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap Nov 2012.
Nice change of pace. My oven is older so I let them bake a little longer, I like mine nice and done. Made for I Recommend.