- 2 bunches baby carrots (peeled)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt (sea to taste)
- ground pepper (fresh to taste)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced (200C normal).
- Toss the carrots in olive oil and season with salt and pepper in a large baking tray and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes or until reasonably tender, tossing now and again.
- Then toss the carrots with the honey and parsley and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes or until well glazed.