Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A tasty meal
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- fresh ground pepper
- 800 g floury potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 decgrees c.
- Place the puree, honey and vinegar in a large bowl and stir in cayenne, paprika and seasoning.
- Add the chicken wings stir to coat chicken, cover and chill for an hour.
- transfer the wedges into a large baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and seadon with salt and pepper. Shake the tin to coat the wedges and place in the oven. After 15 minutes turn the wedges and return to the oven. Set the chicken pieces on a rack placed inside a foiled lined baking dish and roast for 25 minutes, once the wings are cooked eat hot served with the potato wedges. Or leave until cool and eat.