1/1 Photo of Stevia Chocolate Syrup
haven't the slightest's Note:
It can be used as a topping on ice cream, mixed in beverages, or for any other treat that calls for chocolate syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the cocoa and stevia in small saucepan. Over low - medium heat, gradually stir in the water.
- 2Simmer for a minute or two until mixture is smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 4If mixture is too thick, gradually blend in warm water until desired consistency is reached.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stevia Chocolate Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g