Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
A version of tuna salad.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, any flavor
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- sriracha sauce, to taste (optional)
- Crush ramen noodles
- Cook in boiling water until tender.
- Drain noodles.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the drained noodles, tuna, relish, mayo, seasoning packet from noodles, and if desired, some sriracha sauce.
- Mix well.
- Serve with crackers.
We really enjoyed this tuna dish. As Parsley did, I added some chopped onion to mine with we really liked. Thanks for sharing the quick and easy recipe. Made for PAC Fall '08
Sounded interesting, so I gave it a try. I LOVED it! I used shrimp flavor ramen noddles. I have to have onions in my salads, so I added some chopped green onions. This was so quick and easy to make and got better the longer it chilled. This would also be great with leftover chicken in place of tuna. You can bet that I'll be trying that, too! Thanx for sharing!