1/1 Photo of Stetson Chopped Salad
This recipe is from Cowboy Ciao in Scottsdale, AZ. The best salad I've ever tasted!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces israeli couscous, cooked
- 2 ounces arugula, chopped
- 2 ounces roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 ounces smoked salmon, diced small
- 1/2 ounce asiago cheese
- 1/2 ounce pepitas
- 1/2 ounce black currants
- 1 ounce super sweet dried whole corn
Pesto Buttermilk Dressing
- 1Layer salad ingredients in large bowl.
- 2To make dressing, add first 3 ingredients to food processor and blend thoroughly.
- 3With motor running pour in buttermilk.
- 4Add remaining ingredients to combine.
- 5Dress salad as desired, tossing to combine.
- 6Store remaining dressing in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stetson Chopped Salad
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 319.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried whole corn