- 16 scallops, in the shell
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, finely chopped
- 7 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 scallions, finely sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill the base of a steamer with water and bring to the boil.
- Sprinkle the scallops with the ginger. Place in the steamer and steam for about 4 minutes until only just set.
- Put the sesame oil and soy sauce in a small pan and warm through.
- Arrange the scallops on four plates and pour over the sesame oil and soy sauce. Sprinkle on the cilantro and sliced scallions then serve.