Fast, easy, healthy, and delicious. You can make this with whatever vegetables you have on hand. Use more or less of anything according to your preference. This is a favorite recipe from my husband's grandmother. She used to throw in quartered potatoes, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place vegetables and sausage in a large electric skillet.
- 2Sprinkle generously with garlic salt.
- 3Pour 1 cup of water over vegetables.
- 4Cover and steam at 275 degrees for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Sausage and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 714.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: