Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast, easy, healthy, and delicious. You can make this with whatever vegetables you have on hand. Use more or less of anything according to your preference. This is a favorite recipe from my husband's grandmother. She used to throw in quartered potatoes, too.
- 1-2 bunch broccoli floret
- 1 head cauliflower
- 236.59-473.18 ml baby carrots
- 2-3 yellow squash, sliced approx. 2 inches thick
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1-2 bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 453.59 g turkey sausage, sliced approx. 2 inches thick
- 29.58-44.37 ml garlic salt
- Place vegetables and sausage in a large electric skillet.
- Sprinkle generously with garlic salt.
- Pour 1 cup of water over vegetables.
- Cover and steam at 275 degrees for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.