Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 pieces of threadfin filet fish or 4 pieces another white fish
- 3 tablespoons fermented bean paste
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 15 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 slices young gingerroot
- 2 chilies
- 2 salted plums
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- fried shallots
- spring onion
- Steam large fish for 20 mins or small fish for 12 mins with ingredients except fried shallots, parsley and spring onions.
- Once cooked, garnish with these three ingredients and serve.