Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Not that sweet. Perfect dessert.
Make and share this Steamed Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Over low heat, stir sugar, water, milk powder, butter and condensed milk in a saucepan until sugar and butter dissolved.
- Pour a little of this hot milk slowly into cocoa powder, stirring to a make a cocoa paste (this is to prevent lumpiness), then add in the rest of the milk.
- Let cool.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda, set aside.
- Beat eggs lightly and add the chocolate milk of step (1), mix well.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a lined (bottom of tin) 20cm round tin.
- Steam for 1 hour, test with a skewer.
- Frost or fill with your favourite chocolate fudge or frosting if desired.