Recipe by sugarpea
This recipe will encourage you to love broccoli. The title lists all the recipe ingredients and preparations-just toss them all together and serve. From Rozanne Gold, a favorite cookbook author.
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chinese oyster sauce
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the broccoli into large florets with 1 1/2" stems; reserve 1 pound of the florets and store the remaining broccoli for another use.
- Steam the reserved florets 8-10 minutes, until crisp-tender and bright green; toast the pecans in a nonstick skillet until dark brown but not burnt.
- Toss the steamed broccoli, toasted pecans and oyster sauce together; season with salt and pepper to taste; serve hot.