Recipe by grandma Henries
"Steak - pizza" I invented this recipe to please both my macho carnivorous son and his radical pizza-eating kids. They all love it.
- 1 large minute steaks
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
Choice of standard pizza toppings
- olive (etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grill or fry the steak just until brown.
- Spread the sauce over the top of the steak.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the steak.
- Add the desired toppings.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted and toppings cooked.