Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From thebritishshoppe.com/. The times do not include time to cook the steaks. Posted for ZWT6.
Make and share this Steaks With Stilton Cheese Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Grill or broil steaks to your liking.
- Melt butter in saucepan and cook onion until soft.
- Add sherry and boil to reduce slightly.
- Add cream and boil for one(1) minute.
- Stir in Stilton Cheese and chives.
- Serve steaks with sauce, baby red potatoes and fresh or frozen green beans.
This is an awesome recipe. We really enjoyed our steaks served this way. The meat was perfectly broile, the sauce devine, smooth and silky, rich and creamy with bits of sweet and green onions. Simply excellent, the perfect accompaniment for our pan fried potatoes and steamed asparagus. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe which I will make again and again.
Very yummy! Made for ZWT6.
I grilled my steaks like I usually do, and made the cheese sauce while it was grilling. I absolutely loved the taste! It wasn't quite as thick as I thought it would be, but delicious anyway! Thanks so much for sharing your great recipe!