A nice restaurant style steak dish that is quick and easy to prepare at home.
Make and share this Steaks in Mushroom Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, cook steaks in hot oil over medium heat until desired doneness is reached; turning once.
- Transfer steaks to serving platter and keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook and stir mushrooms 4-5 minutes; until tender.
- Stir in broth and cream.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened.
- Spoon mixture over hot steaks.