Recipe by Jmoles
Perfect recipe for a cold night with the family! These easy, spicy burritos will be a hit.
- 8 steak-umm sliced steaks
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder, to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- lettuce, chopped to taste
- tomatoes, chopped to taste
- salsa, to taste
- Mexican blend cheese, to taste
- 4 flour or 4 corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop lettuce and tomato; set aside in bowl. Brown Steak-umm over medium heat in pan coated with nonstick spray until no longer pink; chop with utensil as you cook if desired. Drain fat from pan. Add chili powder and water to pan. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes. Place Steak-umm on warmed tortilla, layer with lettuce, tomato, grated cheese, and salsa. Serve immediately.
- Serve with Guacamole and Spanish rice.