Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- Dredge each steak in flour mixture, then place in bottom of crockpot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl; pour over meat in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve steaks and sauce over hot cooked rice.
- *Besure to discard bay leaf before serving.
Reminiscent of old fashioned swiss steak. I added a clove of minced garlic and 1/4 cup dry red wine (because I add those 2 ingredients to almost everything other than cereal and desserts). I served with homemade egg noodles and asparagus.
I love easy crockpot meals, and this is a great one! It smells wonderful while it's cooking too! The meat was sooooo tender and the spices are perfect. Thanks for sharing this recipe!