My mother use to make this when I was a kid and I loved it. My kids love it as well. This is an easy family freindly meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut beef into 1/8" to 1/2" long strips.
- 2Combine beef with egg, soysauce, 1 T cornstarch.
- 3Heat 1/4 cup oil in 400 degree Wok, when hot pour in coated beef.
- 4Stirfry for 1 minute.
- 5Drain and remove beef.
- 6Reheat 2 T of oil to 350 degrees in Wok, when hot add snowpeas.
- 7Stir fry 1 min.
- 8Add salt and sugar.
- 9Add beef and stir fry @ 425 degrees for about 2 minute.
- 10Dissolve 1/2 t cornstarch into 2 T water and add to beef mixture, toss quickly until thickened.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Peapods
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 764.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 26.6 g