Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother use to make this when I was a kid and I loved it. My kids love it as well. This is an easy family freindly meal.
- Cut beef into 1/8" to 1/2" long strips.
- Combine beef with egg, soysauce, 1 T cornstarch.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in 400 degree Wok, when hot pour in coated beef.
- Stirfry for 1 minute.
- Drain and remove beef.
- Reheat 2 T of oil to 350 degrees in Wok, when hot add snowpeas.
- Stir fry 1 min.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Add beef and stir fry @ 425 degrees for about 2 minute.
- Dissolve 1/2 t cornstarch into 2 T water and add to beef mixture, toss quickly until thickened.