Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is like the favorite sandwich, in the form of a pizza... MMMM
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large onions
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 16 ounces boneless strip steaks, cut into strips
- 12 inches pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons deli style mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- preheat broiler.
- in a large skillet heat oil. Add onions and 1/4 teaspoon of the steak seasoning.
- cook ten minutes, stirring occasonally.
- coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- sprinkle steaks with remaining seasoning.
- place on broiler pan and broil 3 minutes.
- place crust on boiler pan spread with the mustard.
- sprinkle with half of each cheese.
- top with steak and onion'.
- them remaining cheese.
- broil 1 minute.