Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cheap and easy appliance-free appetizer that requires few ingredients and minimal effort, and somehow still manages to taste great! All you need is a knife, cutting board, ingredients, and bowl!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 baguette, of your choice
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 freshly chopped garlic cloves
- 2 small green onions or 4 chives
- Dice the tomatoes, making sure to save all the juice.
- Finely dice garlic.
- Chop basil leaves.
- Chop green onion or chives.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Drain any excess tomato juice (to taste).
- Serve on thinly-cut slices of baguette.