Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Right out of their cookbook. I've drank these at Starbucks before but I've never made one at home.
- 18 -22 ice cubes
- 7 ounces extra strong coffee, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup or 2 tablespoons almond syrup or 2 tablespoons raspberry flavored syrup
- whipped cream (to garnish) or ice cream (to garnish)
- Place ice,coffee,chocolate sauce and syrup in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into large,tall glass.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or your favorite ice cream.