Hands down this is the best recipe for a blended cold Frappacchino. I use only Starbucks whole bean Espresso beans freshly gound and brew a double shot for this recipe. I also am using a single serve blender for this recipe, and mixing it inside the single serve blender cup. 1 shot is 1 ounce of espresso and a double shot is 2 ounces. (This recipe calls for 2 ounces of brewed espresso). Use your double shot espresso holder for this recipe.
- In your blender first add your ice cubes.
- Then pour in 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Blend on high until ice is crushed.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of Redi-Whip heavy whipped cream.
- Espresso should be used hot, as this makes the blending of the ice even easier and makes it creamier! You can use room temperature espresso also,.
- This recipe makes a tall Frappacchino. Enjoy!