1/2 Photos of Starbucks Frappuccino Blended New and Improved Recipe
Hands down this is the best recipe for a blended cold Frappacchino. I use only Starbucks whole bean Espresso beans freshly gound and brew a double shot for this recipe. I also am using a single serve blender for this recipe, and mixing it inside the single serve blender cup. 1 shot is 1 ounce of espresso and a double shot is 2 ounces. (This recipe calls for 2 ounces of brewed espresso). Use your double shot espresso holder for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your blender first add your ice cubes.
- 2Then pour in 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- 3Pour in 2 tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- 41 tablespoon of sugar.
- 5Blend on high until ice is crushed.
- 6Top with 2 tablespoons of Redi-Whip heavy whipped cream.
- 7Espresso should be used hot, as this makes the blending of the ice even easier and makes it creamier! You can use room temperature espresso also,.
- 8This recipe makes a tall Frappacchino. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Frappuccino Blended New and Improved Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: