Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Hands down this is the best recipe for a blended cold Frappacchino. I use only Starbucks whole bean Espresso beans freshly gound and brew a double shot for this recipe. I also am using a single serve blender for this recipe, and mixing it inside the single serve blender cup. 1 shot is 1 ounce of espresso and a double shot is 2 ounces. (This recipe calls for 2 ounces of brewed espresso). Use your double shot espresso holder for this recipe.
- 2 ounces of freshly brewed starbucks espresso
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 -10 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons Reddi-wip topping
- In your blender first add your ice cubes.
- Then pour in 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Blend on high until ice is crushed.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of Redi-Whip heavy whipped cream.
- Espresso should be used hot, as this makes the blending of the ice even easier and makes it creamier! You can use room temperature espresso also,.
- This recipe makes a tall Frappacchino. Enjoy!
This is THE tall, double-blended, coffee frappuccino with whip and mocha drizzle! I substituted 2 T Cool Whip whipped cream and 2 T Hershey's chocolate syrup, for half-n-half and sugar. No need for additional whipped cream or drizzle. Also, I only used one shot espresso, 2% milk and the Vita-mix professional blender to get the authentic taste of a Starbucks frappuccino!
I used skim milk and Splenda and very much enjoyed this!
I used 2 rounded tsps of instant coffee in 1/4 cup of boiling water, instead of freshly brewed coffee.
I also used Hazelnut flavored coffee creamer (this one contains real cream).
No whipped cream necessary.
A delicious, frothy drink! Enjoy!!