Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy and can also serve as a dessert. A variation of my Strawberry Fluff, this one uses lime Jell-O, mandarins and coconut -- the colors of the Irish flag!
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 3 ounces lime Jell-O gelatin
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges, well-drained
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Spoon cottage cheese into large bowl. Sprinkle jello powder onto cottage cheese, and mix well (be sure to scrape bottom of bowl). Gently fold in well-drained mandarin oranges and Cool Whip.
- Place in serving dish, and top with flaked coconut. Chill overnight.
Oh my gosh, this was so easy and so good! I made it yesterday for todays St Patricks Luncheon. I doubled the recipe, it was a huge hit. This may become my signature salad to take to parties. Thanks for the recipe!
This was great and all at work loved it. You an add some green coloring to make it darker but I decided to nix the additives. Very good tasty and colorful for the holiday.