Recipe by bunnee
This is easy and can also serve as a dessert. A variation of my Strawberry Fluff, this one uses lime Jell-O, mandarins and coconut -- the colors of the Irish flag!
Top Review by BABYBOP
Oh my gosh, this was so easy and so good! I made it yesterday for todays St Patricks Luncheon. I doubled the recipe, it was a huge hit. This may become my signature salad to take to parties. Thanks for the recipe!
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 3 ounces lime Jell-O gelatin
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges, well-drained
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon cottage cheese into large bowl. Sprinkle jello powder onto cottage cheese, and mix well (be sure to scrape bottom of bowl). Gently fold in well-drained mandarin oranges and Cool Whip.
- Place in serving dish, and top with flaked coconut. Chill overnight.