St. Patrick’s Day Crème De Menthe Brownies
- In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy. In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, chocolate syrup and vanilla; beat into butter mixture until blended. Fold in flour.
- Spread in greased 13 x 9 – inch cake pan. (3.5 L) Bake in 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool on rack.
- ICING: In bowl, beat together sugar, butter and liqueur until smooth; spread over base. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- GLAZE: In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips with butter at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until softened; stir until smooth. Spread over icing. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into squares. Makes 32 brownies.
- Canadian Living Best Cookies & Squares.