Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Typically an Aioli uses raw eggs or mayo. I use part plain greek yogurt and olive oil mayo to give it an extra tang and richness.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (or more or less to your liking)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- In a tall mixing cup, using a hand held emulsifier (can be done in a blender as well), combine all ingredients until smooth.
- season with salt and pepper.
- Notes: Recipe can be made a day ahead, stored in an airtight container, and refrigerated. Will keep for several days.