- 6 sliced yellow squash
- 8 medium carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1⁄2 onion (diced)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sliced carrots, squash, and onion in large greased casserole pan.
- Stir in beaten eggs until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients until evenly mixed together.
- Bake for 45 minutes covered, 15 minutes uncovered or until vegetables are tender.