Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 cups snow peas (8 oz/250 g)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, minced
- 2 cups bean sprouts (4 oz/125 g)
- 3 tablespoons water (optional)
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- Remove stem end and string from snow peas.
- In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat.
- Add garlic, gingerroot and snow peas; stir-fry for 1 minute
- Add bean sprouts; stir-fry for 1 minute or until vegetables are tender-crisp, adding water if necessary to prevent burning.
- Stir in soy sauce.
I thought it was a great recipe! The only thing I did differently was that I added about 1 1/2 lbs. of shrimp to it. YUM! The kids and Hubby loved it too!