- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby greens, washed and patted dry
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (8 ounce) package sugar snap peas
- 1 (7 ounce) packagesugar-glazed walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- shaved asiago cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine lettuces, oranges, radishes, grapefruit, snap peas, and walnuts.
- Drizzle with half of the Orange-Chive Vinaigrette, tossing to coat.
- Garnish with Asiago cheese, if desired.
- Serve remaining dressing on the side.
- To prepare dressing whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.