Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy "throw together" meal.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spread evenly over bun halves.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Makes 6 open faced sandwiches.
I made these last week and followed the recipe exactly. The 10 year old boy and his lil buddies liked them a lot. I thought they were good also,..just for me next time I may try some hot sauce to see what happens. Good sammiches!
Even better made with cream of mushroom soup instead of tomato soup and toasted English Muffins instead of buns!!