1/3 Photos of Spooky Shepherd's Pie
This tasty recipe came from out of one of those Grocery Store counter magazines. The picture on the recipe is really cute. This is a real winner to make for the kids on Halloween. It looks Spooktacular! If your's are like mine were, it was a nightmare getting them to eat any supper at all on that night. This should help!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375*F. Spray a 12 inch skillet with cooking spray and brown the ground beef and onions over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain, if necessary.
- 2Set aside 12 peas from the mixed vegetables for garnish. Add the remaining frozen vegetables, tomatoes, and gravy to the ground beef. Heat to boiling. Reduce the heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3Spoon the ground beef mixture into an ungreased 8 inch square baking dish.
- 4Mix together the mashed potatoes, Parmesan cheese and egg. Spoon onto the hot beef mixture in upright mounds to resemble ghosts. Place 2 reserved peas on each mound to resemble eyes.
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are set and mixture is thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spooky Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 812.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 26.8 g