Recipe by Julesong
Guacamole is, without a doubt, my favorite of dips. :) Note: this recipe is not yet ready for consumption, due to editing difficulties - it will be fixed as soon as possible.
- 4 medium avocados
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (fresh preferred)
- dried cilantro, Crushed
- diced jalapeno pepper, to taste (optional)
- additional sour cream, for garnish
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 1 cup diced yellow onion, Fresh, Ripe, Diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and pit the avocados, then coarsely mash them in a bowl with a fork.
- Mix in the lime juice, blending well.
- Add the other ingredients (except for garnishes) and combine well.
- Garnish with sour cream and sprinkle a little cilantro on top.
- May be served at room temperature or chilled.
- Serve with warm tortilla chilps or veggie dippers.
- (An adopted recipe.).