Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a healthy and delicous recipe if you are dieting and love lasagna!
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 16 ounces fat free mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 16 ounces whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 32 ounces fat-free low sodium spaghetti sauce
- Sauce: mix all the ingredients (except for noodles ) And 2/3 cup mozzarella in a large bowl.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the baking dish. Add ½ of the noodles, ½ of the remaining sauce, And repeat until all the noodles and sauce is used up.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Before baking, pour 1 ½ cups cold water around the edges of the pan, but not in the center.
- Bake lightly covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.