southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Tortellini with spinach, roasted red peppers, fresh basil and nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2Slice the red peppers into strips set aside.
- 3In medium saucepan, heat oil; add garlic and sauté about 2 minutes.
- 4Add red pepper strips, basil, and tortellini.
- 5Stir to coat; add nuts.
- 6Stir in enough dressing so that mixture is creamy and tortellini is coated.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Tortellini With Roasted Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.1
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 836.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: