Recipe by Jenninjapan
Quick and easy tofu and spinach lasagna, for the meat and non meat eaters in your family! This recipe is for a small 9x9 pan. I came up with this when I made the switch.
- 8 barilla no-boil lasagna noodles
- 6 ounces firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 6 ounces frozen spinach (drained of all excess liquid)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cottage cheese, spinach and salt, pepper, and onion and garlic powders together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of sauce into bottom the pan.
- lay two of the noodles on top of sauce.
- spread 1/3 of the cheese and spinach mixture on top of noodles.
- sprinkle 1/3 of the crumbled tofu on top of mixture.
- sprinkle 2 oz of shredded cheese on top of tofu.
- add 2 more lasagna noodles
- repeat steps 5-8 2 more times.
- pour desired amount of remaining sauce on top of the lasagna.
- sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- bake at 350 til the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is melted about 20 - 30 minutes.