Recipe by Hey Jude
A low-carb treat from the American Egg Board.
Top Review by Starrynews
An interesting twist on deviled eggs. They had a really nice texture, and there was definitely enough filling for them to be overstuffed. Unfortunately, they were a bit bland, even after being left in the fridge for several hours. Thanks for sharing!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- fresh chives, chopped,for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and reserve.
- Blend together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, green onions, reserved yolks, seasoned salt and pepper; stir in spinach and mix well.
- Spoon or pipe into egg white halves and garnish with chives.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour; serve cold.