Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Judy served this for dinner one night, and we went nuts for it! Really tasty, and fat free to boot!
- 2 cups spinach or 2 cups spring greens
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Divide the greens between two plates, add half of the mushrooms, strawberries, and sunflower seeds to each.
- Mix the honey, dijon mustard and rice wine vinegar together thoroughly.
- Pour dressing over greens just before serving.
Very tasty. Made this for my dinner guests, and it was met with delight. Bonus, leftover dressing. Yum.