Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my mom's recipe that I was not big fan of as a kind, but with the time have become to love it. It is a must have side dish when having people over for dinner. A lot my friends have asked for the recipe so I decided to post online for easier sharing. Vegeta is all purpose vegetable seasoning found in Croatian or Serbian food stores. Salt may be a good substitute. If using salt use less than 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lb spinach, thawed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Vegeta or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, See recipe description for more info
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, Add more if you prefer thicker sauce
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat oil in saute pan. Add garlic and saute for 5 minute.
- Add spinach, vegeta, flour, and milk. Cook for 15 minute stirring constantly.
- Add eggs and cook for 5 min or until eggs are cooked stirring constantly.
Excellent recipe! It always a hit!
Very easy and quick!