Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was cut out of a magazine and made for dinner last week. Recipe submitted by Larissa Farnam in South Carolina. (believe it was taste of home) Super easy and super yummy!!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup cheese spread (garlic herb, such as boursin)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Place a salmon fillet in the center of each rectangle; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spoon cheese spread over each; top with spinach. Fold dough over filling and pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve bundles immediately.
A very simple, by elegant way to prepare salmon. The cheese spread adds a lot to the flavor and I didn't even mind the spinach (not a spinach lover).