Spinach & Red Lentil Soup
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the garlic and tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add the stock and lentils to the pan.
- Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until lentils are very soft.
- Add spinach to lentil mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Stir in lemon juice.
- Taste and season with pepper. Ladle soup among bowls and serve with bread rolls.