1/4 Photos of Spinach Pie
1 hr 5 mins
I found this recipe in Women's World Dec. 9,2003 issue. This is a very tasty dish and low in fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed/drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 sheets phyllo dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs, divided
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Coat a 9 inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl combine all ingredients except for the phyllo dough, oil and breadcrumbs.
- 4Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough in the pie dish.
- 5Brush with oil and sprinkle with 1 Tbs breadcrumbs.
- 6Repeat with phyllo, oil and breadcrumbs until all are used.
- 7Place spinach mixture into pie dish.
- 8Fold the edges of phyllo dough over to seal.
- 9Cut 4 steam vents in top of dish.
- 10Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.7 mg
- Sodium 456.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.6 g