- 1 cup besan or 1 g flour
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 green chili pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric (haldi)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon hot vegetable oil
- oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything to a semi thick batter add 1 tbsp of hot vegetable oil to this batter.
- The batter should not be thin.
- Almost like idli batter.
- With the help of spoon pour into oil and fry the pakora in hot oil till they are golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with chutney, tomato sauce and bread slices.