1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #264667's Note:
Lasagna with out tomatoes. Kids love this recipe! You can add sausage to make a non vegetarian version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 10x15 inch lasagna pan with cooking spray.
- 2Place the spinach in a medium bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes. Mix in ricotta. Beat the egg with a wire whisk, and add it to the spinach and ricotta. Stir well to blend.
- 3Combine pasta sauce with milk in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- 4Spread about 1/2 cup pasta sauce mixture evenly in the bottom of the dish. Place 3 uncooked noodles over the sauce. Spread half of the spinach mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with half of the carrots. Place 3 more noodles over the top. Pour 1 1/2 cups sauce over the noodles. Spread the remaining spinach mixture over the sauce, followed by layers of the remaining carrots. Place 3 more noodles over top. Pour remaining sauce evenly on top. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil, spray side down.
- 5Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven, uncover, and spoon some sauce over the exposed top noodles. Turn the oven off, and place the uncovered dish back into the warm oven for 15 more minutes. Serve at once, or let rest until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Lasagna With White Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 164.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat lasagna noodles