- 1 teaspoon corn oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten, can use 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated, can use Romano, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 cup spinach, cooked, chopped, and well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oils in an omelette pan that is ovenproof. Add the onion and cook until clear and tender.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs with half of the cheese, the oregano, pepper and spinach and mix well.
- Pour this egg mixture into the skillet with the onion and cook over very low heat until the edges are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and place under the broiler until the cheese is lightly browned.
- To serve, cut into wedges.