Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring and tilting the pan, until just set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and Feta; fold the eggs over the filling.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with toast or biscuit.