Prep 10 mins
Cook 720 hrs
This came from my best friend Nancy! It is great even before it's cooked!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- Preheat oven fot 350 degrees in bowl, combine spinach, cream, salt, pepper and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese,cream cheese and mix with blender until well blended.
- Pour mixture into casserole or 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remainder of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until edges are bubbly and golden.
Great! I did add an egg for lightness and a dash of nutmeg. Thanks for posting!
Soooo good! I had a half pkg. cream cheese to use so halved this recipe and it was perfect. This is one of those recipes that is more than the sum of it's parts. Thanks for sharing!
I doubled the recipe to feed 14 for Christmas lunch!!! I loved it and had several people ask for the recipe!